Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Nickel-Metal Hydride Cylindrical Single Cell||Charger:||Use The Correct Charger For Ni-Cd Or Ni-MH Batteries|
|Standard Charge:||15～25℃||Fast Charge:||0～45℃|
1.2 v nimh rechargeable batteries,
c size nimh rechargeable battery
Rechargeable Battery Nickel Metal Hydride Battery NIMH 1.2V
Nickel-Metal Hydride cylindrical single cell
MP3, Walkman, E-toys, E-tooth brusher, Brushes shaver, LED torch, Alarm system, Fire
alarm, Mining light, Sex toys, Adult toys.
1) High energy density
2) Low self-discharge
3) Long service life
4) Chargeable up to 500 or 1000 times
5) Excellent performance of high rate charge and discharge
6) Low internal resistance
Quality guarantee period:
Guarantee time for one year due to the processing and raw material defectiveness.
Suggestion: The products before delivery would be charged 20-80% capacity according to the
transportation distance and packing condition. While checking the capacity, please discharge
the battery at 0.2C to 1.0V/cell; then charge and discharge the battery at by standard current.
If the storage time over 3 months or above, please discharge the battery at the current 0.2C to
1.0V/cell, then charge the battery at 0.1C for 15 hours, after that place for 20mins, discharge
the battery at 0.2C to 1.0V/cell. After this activation, check the capacity by the standard
current charge and discharge the battery. The first time use suggested to take standard
charge method to charge the battery to prevent from damage to battery.
1: Ta: Ambient Temperature
2: Approximate charge time from discharged state, for reference only.
3: IEC 61951:2003 Cycle Life Test:
|49||0.25C× 3hrs10mins||None||0.25C× 1.0V/cell|
|Cycles 1 to 50 shall be repeated until the discharge duration on any 50th cycle becomes less than 3hrs|
1. Reverse charging is not acceptable.
2. Charge before use. The cells / batteries are delivered in an uncharged state.
3. Do not charge / discharge with more than the specified current.
4. Do not short circuit the cell / battery. Permanent damage to the cell / battery may result.
5. Do not incinerate or mutilate the cell /battery.
6. Do not solder directly to the cell /battery.
7. The life expectancy may be reduced if the cell / battery is subjected to adverse conditions like:extreme temperature , deep cycling , excessive overcharge / overdischarge.
8. Store the cell / battery uncharged in a cool dry place. Always discharge batteries before bulk storage or shipment.
9. In order to prevent the decay of battery performance,battery / batteries at least every three
months to conduct a charge-discharge cycle.
10. Keep away from children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
11. Air ventilation should be provided in the plastic case of batteries,otherwise it may have a
risk of accumulating gas (oxygen gas, hydrogen gas)generated inside the cell resulting in
explosion triggered by fire sources (motors or switches).
Airtight battery compartments are strongly discouraged.
12.The batteries comply with Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Direction.
Size Of NIMH Battery:
AAAAA 1.2V , AAAA 1.2V ,AAA 1.2V , AA 1.2V , A 1.2V , SC 1.2V , C 1.2V , D 1.2V , F 1.2V ,
N 1.2V and 18 Series.
NIMH Battery 1.2V Picture:
Contact Person: Cindy