|Weight:||118g||Terminal:||Wires Pins Tabs Connector Depends On Your Request|
lithium thionyl chloride aa battery,
lithium primary battery
ER34615M 3.6V 13ah Primary lithium batteries Li-SOCl Power type D size
Alarms and security devices
Do not short or charge the battery.
Over-discharging, crushing, incinerating, and disassembling the battery are prohibited.
Do not heat/use the battery beyond the permitted temperature range.
1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg); which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55C~+85C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
S: Standard termination
Special terminations can be Made as requested.
T: Solder tabs
P: Axial pins
Contact Person: Bock