|Weight:||115g||Max Constant Current Of Discharge:||230 ｍＡ|
|Max Discharge Current(pulse):||500 ｍＡ||Terminal:||Wires Pins Tabs Connector|
lithium thionyl chloride aa battery,
lithium primary battery
Model: ER34615 3.6V 19ah Primary lithium batteries Li-SOCl Energy type D size
Do not short or charge the battery.
Over-discharging, crushing, incinerating, and disassembling the battery are prohibited.
Do not heat/use the battery beyond the permitted temperature range.
1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg); which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55C~+85C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
Automatic Meter Reading,
Law Enforcement (RFID),
Digital Control Devices,
Remote Monitory Systems,
Electronic Toll Tags,
Military Radio Stations,
And other electric powered devices requiring small size,
High power batteries.
S: Standard termination
Special terminations can be Made as requested.
T: Solder tabs
P: Axial pins
Contact Person: Bock