Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery NI-MH battery 1.2V battery&pack size 1/2A/A/AA/AAA/C/D/SC/F rechargeable battery power tool
|Shape:||Cylindrical Cell||High Temperature:||70℃|
1.2 v nimh rechargeable batteries,
c size nimh rechargeable battery
Model: Nickel Cadmium Battery
NICD D5000mah Rechargeable Battery Nickel Cadmium Cylindrical Cell
Performance And Test Methods:
|Test Item||Unit||Specification||Test Conditions||Remarks|
|Discharge performance||20 ℃a||h||≥5||Standard Charge/Discharge||/|
|min||≥48||After Standard Charge, stored for 1~4h, then discharged by 5000mA (1.0ItA) to 0.9V.||HU|
|-18℃||h||≥2||After Standard Charge, stored for 16~24h in -18±2℃, then discharged by 1000mA (0.2ItA) to 1.0V in -18±2℃.||/|
|Charge (capacity) retention||h/min||≥3h15min||After Standard Charge, stored on open circuit for a period of 28days, then discharged by 1000mA (0.2ItA) to 1.0V.||/|
|Endurance in cycles||cycle||≥50||Appendix-table 3||/|
|Permanent charge endurance||A:≥3h45min B:≥42min 2nd||Appendix-table 4||/|
|A:≥3h45min B:≥42min 3rd|
|A:≥2h30min B:≥24min 8th|
|A:≥2h30min B:≥24min 9th|
|Over charge||Discharge A||h/min||≥4h15min||Appendix-table 5||/|
|Safety device operation||Not disrupt or burst||Undergo a forced discharge at constant current 1000mA(0.2ItA) to 0V. Then discharged by 5000mA (1.0ItA) for 60min.||/|
Stored on open circuit for 12 months.
Then standard charge/discharge.
|Charge acceptance||/||/||IEC 61951-1 2013 7.9||Reference|
|Internal resistance||mΩ||≤18||Within 1~4h after standard Charge (1000Hz)|
|Vibration||No leakage, no fire, no explosion||IEC 62133 2012 7.2.2||/|
|Free fall||No fire, no explosion||IEC 62133 2012 7.3.3||/|
a) Five cycles is permitted b) Unless otherwise stated, the cell shall be discharged by 1000mA(0.2ItA) to 1.0V before test.
Notice:Test conditions is drawn according to IEC 61951-1 2013; Please refer to the related description of the standard.
Application of NiCd Battery
Emergency Backup Lightings
High capacity and long cycle life
Rapid charge performance
Low inner resistance and low self-discharge
Safety and reliability
Wide temperature range
Specially designed battery can be used in high and low temperature
1: Ta: Ambient Temperature
2: Approximate charge time from discharged state, for reference only.
3: IEC 61951:2003 Cycle Life Test:
|49||0.25C× 3hrs10mins||None||0.25C× 1.0V/cell|
|Cycles 1 to 50 shall be repeated until the discharge duration on any 50th cycle becomes less than 3hrs|
(1) Reverse charging is not acceptable.
(2) Charge before use. The cells/batteries are delivered in an uncharged state.
(3) Do not charge/discharge with more than our specified current.
(4) Prevent short circuit, do not incinerate or disassemble the cell/battery.
(5) Do not solder directly to the cell/battery for a long time.
(6) The life expectancy may be reduced if the cell/battery is subjected adverse conditions like: extreme temperature, deep cycling, excessive overcharge/ over-discharge.
(7) Store the cell/battery in a cool and dry place. Always discharge batteries before assemble or solder.
(8) Always discharge batteries before bulk storage or shipment.
(9) Do not mix batteries of different types and capacities.
D5000mah Rechargeable Battery NICD 1.2V Cell Picture:
Contact Person: Cindy