400909 TWS Wireless Bluetooth Headset Hearing Aid Micro Polymer Lithium Battery 3.7V 040910 Cell / Unprotected Board
lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery,
high capacity lithium polymer battery
Lithium Polymer Battery 503562 3.7V 1100mah with Wires and Connector and PCM
|1||Over –charge Protection voltage..||4.2±0.025V|
|2||Over –discharge Protection voltage.||2. 45±0.1V|
|3||Over –current detection voltage.||0.15±0.01V|
Current consumption in normal operation
Specifications of cell
|1100mAh 1C Discharge|
Standard Charging:: 0.5C
Standard Charging method
0.5C CC(constant current)charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to ≤0.05C
Standard Charging: 3.0hours(Ref.)
1) MP3/MP4 player, bluetooth, speakers, car GPS and all possible electronics products
2) Widely applied in Telecommunications, Audio and Video Devices, Information Devices...Etc.
Li-Polymer battery Product Advantages:
1) Environmental friendly
2) High density of energy
3) Light weight
4) Low self-discharge
5) Low internal resistance
6) Long cycle life, chargeable up to 500 or 1000 times
7) No memory effect
8) Doesn’t contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage
9) Very good and quick charge, capability can be charged to 90% within 10 min.
10) Thickness can be adjusted while width and height keep the same
Standard Test Conditions:
Test should be conducted with new batteries within one week after shipment from our factory
and the cells shall not be cycled more than five times before the test.
Unless otherwise specified, test and measurement shall be done under temperature of 20±5℃
and relative humidity of 45~85%.
If it is judged that the test results are not affected by such conditions, the tests may be
conducted at temperature 15~30℃ and humidity 25~85%RH.
There shall be no such defect as flaw, crack, rust, leakage, which may adversely affect
commercial value of battery.
LP503562 Polymer Lithium Battery 3.7V 1100mah:
Contact Person: Cindy