|High Temperature:||70℃||Normally Temperature:||45℃|
c size nimh rechargeable battery,
nimh battery 1.2v
High Temperature Nickel Cadmium Battery 1.2V AA800mah
Descriptions for AA800mah Rechargeable Battery NICD:
|Max. Test Temperature||+70℃|
Application of NiCd Battery
Emergency Backup Lightings
High capacity and long cycle life
Rapid charge performance
Low inner resistance and low self-discharge
Safety and reliability
Wide temperature range
Specially designed battery can be used in high and low temperature
The cell / battery shall be free from cracks, scars, breakage, rust, discoloration, leakage nor
One (1) year limited warranty against workmanship and material defects.
1: Ta: Ambient Temperature
2: Approximate charge time from discharged state, for reference only.
3: IEC 61951:2003 Cycle Life Test:
|49||0.25C× 3hrs10mins||None||0.25C× 1.0V/cell|
|Cycles 1 to 50 shall be repeated until the discharge duration on any 50th cycle becomes less than 3hrs|
(1) Reverse charging is not acceptable.
(2) Charge before use. The cells/batteries are delivered in an uncharged state.
(3) Do not charge/discharge with more than our specified current.
(4) Prevent short circuit, do not incinerate or disassemble the cell/battery.
(5) Do not solder directly to the cell/battery for a long time.
(6) The life expectancy may be reduced if the cell/battery is subjected adverse conditions like: extreme temperature, deep cycling, excessive overcharge/ over-discharge.
(7) Store the cell/battery in a cool and dry place. Always discharge batteries before assemble or solder.
(8) Always discharge batteries before bulk storage or shipment.
(9) Do not mix batteries of different types and capacities.
Rechargeable Battery 1.2V NICD AA800mah :
Contact Person: Mrs. Cindy
Tel: 86-0755-8465 9653