|Height:||28 Mm||Nominal Discharge Current:||0.5mA|
Earthquake Detectors Lisocl2 Lithium Battery,
3.6V 500MAh Lisocl2 Lithium Battery,
Utility Metering Disposable Lisocl2 Battery
Model: 3.6V battery ER10280 500mAh Li-SOCl2 primary cells 450mah
Do not short or charge the battery.
Over-discharging, crushing, incinerating, and disassembling the battery are prohibited.
Do not heat/use the battery beyond the permitted temperature range.
1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg); which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55C~+85C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
Automatic Meter Reading,
Law Enforcement (RFID),
Digital Control Devices,
Remote Monitory Systems,
Electronic Toll Tags,
Military Radio Stations,
And other electric powered devices requiring small size,
High power batteries.
Contact Person: Cindy