|Rapid Charge:||1C||Temperature:||-20 To 60|
lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery,
lithium ion polymer battery pack
6800mah 3.7V Lithium Polymer Battery LP9550110 LI Ion
Li-Polymer battery LP9550110
3.7V rechargeable batteries LP9550110
Polymer lithium battery LP9550110
LP9550110 Lithium ion battery
Li-ion Polymer Battery LP9550110
1) MP3/MP4 player, bluetooth, speakers, car GPS and all possible electronics products
2) Widely applied in Telecommunications, Audio and Video Devices, Information Devices...Etc.
Li-Polymer battery Product Advantages:
1) Environmental friendly
2) High density of energy
3) Light weight
4) Low self-discharge
5) Low internal resistance
6) Long cycle life, chargeable up to 500 or 1000 times
7) No memory effect
8) Doesn’t contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage
9) Very good and quick charge, capability can be charged to 90% within 10 min.
10) Thickness can be adjusted while width and height keep the same
Storage and Others
a) Long Time Storage
If the Cell is stored for a long time, the cell’s storage should be 3.6~3.9V and the cell is to be
stored in a condition as specification.
Any matters that this specification does not cover should be conferred between the customer
Standard environmental test condition
Unless otherwise specified, all tests stated in this Product Specification are conducted at
Battery initial performance inspection: within a week after arrival.
Specifications of cell :
|6800mAh 1C Discharge|
Standard Charging:: 0.5C
Rapid charge: 1.0C
Standard Charging method
0.5C CC(constant current)charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to ≤0.05C
Standard Charging: 3.0hours(Ref.)
Rapid charge: 2hours(Ref.)
There shall be no such defect as flaw, crack, rust, leakage, which may adversely affect
commercial value of battery.
The sketch, size, color of marking should match GB/T191-2000 requests.
1 Model and specification of product;
3 Measure up marking;
4 Make date;
5 Other markings, like color.
9550110 Polymer Lithium Battery 6800mah Li Ion Rechargeable Cell:
Contact Person: Bock