|PCM:||Protect||Charge Temperature:||-20℃ ~ + 60℃|
lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery,
high capacity lithium polymer battery
Polymer lithium battery
Lithium ion battery
Li-ion Polymer Battery
103450 Lithium Polymer Battery 3.7V 1800mah with Wires and Connector
Specifications of cell
|1800mAh 1C Discharge|
Rapid charge: 1.0C
Standard Charging method
0.5C CC(constant current)charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to ≤0.05C
Standard Charging: 3.0hours(Ref.)
Rapid charge: 2hours(Ref.)
Discharge cut-off voltage
Charging: -20℃ ~ 55℃
Discharging: -20℃ ~ 55℃
Length : 50.5mm Max (not including tabs)
Width :34.5mm Max
Thickness : 10.0mm Max
1) MP3/MP4 player, bluetooth, speakers, car GPS and all possible electronics products
2) Widely applied in Telecommunications, Audio and Video Devices, Information Devices...Etc.
Li-Polymer battery Product Advantages:
1) Environmental friendly
2) High density of energy
3) Light weight
4) Low self-discharge
5) Low internal resistance
6) Long cycle life, chargeable up to 500 or 1000 times
7) No memory effect
8) Doesn’t contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage
9) Very good and quick charge, capability can be charged to 90% within 10 min.
10) Thickness can be adjusted while width and height keep the same
Standard Test Conditions:
Test should be conducted with new batteries within one week after shipment from our factory
and the cells shall not be cycled more than five times before the test.
Unless otherwise specified, test and measurement shall be done under temperature of 20±5℃
and relative humidity of 45~85%.
If it is judged that the test results are not affected by such conditions, the tests may be
conducted at temperature 15~30℃ and humidity 25~85%RH.
There shall be no such defect as flaw, crack, rust, leakage, which may adversely affect
commercial value of battery.
103450 Lithium Battery:
Contact Person: Cindy